MADAME WITH A MISSION - "RE-COVER-UP"

Leave a Comment
Mag.a Susanne Kreuzberger - name behind MADAME WITH A MISSION formed in 2010. Susanne describes that her challenge is joy and tensions in respect to the unlimited possibilities and desires. She mirror the desire in sculpture of the body in all its varieties and connotations as source of inspiration and target at the same time. "I am describing my clothing as an extension and supplementation of the body sculptur, it is giving me the possibility to move and/or emphasize proportions of the body. Variation and deconstruction of patterns as well as playing with the structure of fabrics are my tool to reshape the body/physics. My aim is keep on playing with options and possibilities, no matter what age and independent of any seasonal trends."

Keep It Simple and Sophisticated!




0 comments:

Post a Comment