AREA di Barbara Bologna - "Genesis" collection - S/S 2013 (wmn - part 1)

Leave a Comment

"I saw this vision, clearly... I saw a man and a woman in my mind... I look... and suddenly walking towards me... as if they were going toward something that I can not even see... I see them in the dust. See their dust... a black mark on his forehead.. blue lanses in their eyes... Untouchable as a knife blade. I hear a noise... I see their lips move... I understand only a constant hiss... and nothing 'else."
Genesis, the vision of something that is coming, we do not know anything, we are attracted unconsciously, we fear, because we are not able to decipher, failing to establish a common communication that allows us to understand.
Genesis, a new beginning.

References:  STEALTHPROJEKT


0 comments:

Post a Comment