SILENT by Damir Doma Spring/Summer 2013 Collection

1 comment
Croatian born designer Damir Doma grew up in Germany and studied fashion in Munich and Berlin where he graduated in 2004. The young designer then went to Antwerp, working in the studios of Raf Simons and Dirk Schoenberger. It was the tuition of Simons in particular that broadened and shaped Doma's perception of the fashion and the arts. In 2006 Doma launched his own label and in July 2007 he debuted at Paris fashion week. He has carved a strong and recognizable image through the use of avant-garde silhouettes with flowing volumes, layers, soft tailoring and exquisite, carefully selected fabrics such as raw cotton, cashmere and washed leather.
The whole SILENT S/S 2013 collection by it's colors, garments, accessories and other details is harmoniously linked by a sense of uniform and an obsessive interplay between shadow and light. Design clearly refer to the military clothing and garments offer multiple expressions of identity containing elements of androgyny. Apart from all that, the designs still follow the same soft lines and fluidity that the SILENT line has made its signature.

References: Damir Doma


1 comment:

  1. This is very nice photo, I like this a lot. One of the best news at all. Really I need this kind of information’s and I am sure that I got form this blog only which is my fav. one. I think this one must be Inspire the new bloggers. I am with my team appreciate this photo, Thanks for sharing this with us. Keep blogging continue.visit more

    ReplyDelete